Our client (Public Services Company) has a need for a Treasury Analyst for temporary (3-months, maybe longer) assignment. As a Treasury Analyst, you will be responsible for performing moderately complex analyses of cash management activities, tracking the flow of cash through various bank accounts and providing information or reports on the Company’s cash position.
OTHER REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES
1. Reviews daily banking activity of certain bank accounts.
2. Initiates ACH debits/credits, ACH debit/credit files, book transfers and wires.
3. Working with co-workers in other departments and external banking partners, respond to banking inquiries, resolve banking issues and make process improvement suggestions.
4. Collaborates and coordinates with other departments on banking-related projects or services.
5. Contributes to maintaining applicable, internal controls including performing reviews or self-audits and support audits by internal and external auditors.
6. Resolve banking-related customer issues as required.
7. Document job-related processes, procedures and job-related data.
Gain and understanding of THE COMPANIES business, treasury practices, compliance and risk related topics by attending trainings, seminars, and other business-related conferences; and interfacing with peers.
Knowledge of finance and/or accounting as normally obtained through the completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting or a related major.