We are now seeking a Senior Director of Revenue. This is a new position that reports directly to the Vice President & Chief Accounting Officer. This role will be leading a global team of approximately 10 employees.
What you’ll be doing:
- This senior director will be providing strategic direction to the global organization in deal structuring for new and existing business models across our growing market platforms. They will also lead the transformation and automation of company’s revenue-related operations and infrastructure to enable scale and deal velocity.
- Focusing on controls and compliance, the senior director is responsible for crafting and implementing revenue recognition policies and educating key partners across the globe.
- You will also be tasked with ensuring the highest level of compliance with U.S. GAAP rules governing revenue recognition, including adoption of ASC 606 – Revenue from Contracts with Customers.
- The key to success in this position will be your ability to partner effectively with the Company’s World Wide Field Operations, Business Unit and Global Finance teams to drive revenue growth and operational excellence.
- Undergraduate degree in Business/Finance/Accounting w/CPA license
- A minimum of 10 years of combined experience serving as an auditor with a Big 4 accounting firm and as the Revenue leader at a technology company
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Does your resume include knowledge of, and hands on working experience with, SAP?
- Do you have a confirmed history of building positive relationships with cross-functional business partners?
- Do you exude real passion for continuous improvement of systems and processes?