Our client is looking for a Senior Accounting Manager, reporting to the Assistant controller. This person will be leading Consolidation and US General Ledger team and is also responsible for a variety of technical accounting areas including: Stock Based Compensation(FASB 123R), M&A accounting activity, assisting with SEC reporting, providing ad hoc technical research along with worldwide consolidated financial results as well as processes and procedures in our current ERP systems.
- Leader of worldwide accounting recording and reporting including managing the closing and audit, defining the reporting requirement, and standardizing account and entity set up in ERP system.
- Manage Consolidation and US General Ledger team with the responsibilities including worldwide consolidated results and variance analysis, foreign currency hedging and restructuring accounting as well as America region financials.
- Prepare and support Stock Based Compensation accounting, basic and dilutive share account (both actual and forecast) and produce related roll-forward and analysis schedules.
- Provide SEC reporting assistance with regards to equity accounting and stock plans, acquisition disclosures and various footnotes.
- Participate on due diligent on potential acquisitions and purchase agreement review
- Owner of full acquisition accounting including purchase price allocation and engaging with third party for the valuations.
- Provide technical research along with writing detailed memos that support various positions
- Owner of Sarbanes-Oxley compliance for worldwide general ledger and equity related controls.
- Lead finance integration for newly acquired companies
- Participate in company-wide projects that directly or indirectly impact technical accounting and analysis
- Strong leadership and organization skills
- Working knowledge of stock-based compensation and purchase accounting
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to effectively communicate to very different audiences in different functions and geographic locations; ability to discuss issues in a technical manner to the external auditors and practically to the field.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel required, with SAP experience highly desirable.
- Individual must be highly motivated and able to work with tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required. CPA with big 4 experience is required.
- 5 to 8 years of finance and accounting experience, including at least 2 years of stock based compensation.