Our client (Non-Profit (Housing) Company) in San Francisco is looking for Executive Assistant to join the team (Temp-to-Perm, or possible Direct-Hire). The Executive Assistant provides high-level administrative support to the Executive Director and Director of Operations & Resident Services; coordinates and delivers administrative support other departments when required; coordinates and executes high-level, special projects from start to finish; serves on the Administrative Support Team providing front desk / phone coverage and back-up support to other administrative staff when needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete general administrative work: calendar scheduling, meeting coordination, expense reporting and travel coordination for Executive Director and Director of Operations.
- Assist Executive Director and Director of Operations with regard to timely submission of check request for monthly expense reports.
- Prepare agenda for Quarterly Staff Meetings and Management Meetings.
- Provide back-up to front desk/phone coverage for lunch, breaks and meetings.
- Assist with planning of holiday parties, offsite meetings/agenda.
- Assists with maintenance of the corporate mailing list.
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager’s discretion.
- Successfully plans, manages, and executes all aspects of high-level special projects, as assigned. Coordinates & tracks budget, resources, deadlines, and deliverables from project inception through completion.
- Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets general business periodicals, professional journals, technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, speeches, and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Acceptance and application of the confidential nature of the position.
- Professional, customer-service oriented attitude and demeanor.
- Ability to work productively, autonomously and under limited supervision. Ability to work well independently and as a collaborative team member.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook; or other graphics software a plus.
- Demonstrated success managing and executing multiple priorities and projects for multiple team members based on business needs.
- Demonstrated success managing complex projects from conception through completion, including tracking of resources, deadlines, budget, and all other related items.
- Ability to work well under pressure and successfully meet deadlines. Ability to be effective and flexible in stressful situations (i.e. unexpected problems, tight deadlines)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail, high regard for accuracy and top quality work.
- Effective and creative problem-solver and decision-maker with strong initiative and excellent follow-through.
- Familiarity with standard office equipment and machines (fax machine, copy machine, postage machine, etc.)
- Must be able and willing to travel to various locations to carry out corporate/administrative duties and responsibilities.
- Experience working with diverse groups, i.e., staff, residents, outside contacts.
- Commitment to the companies’ goals and philosophy.
EDUCATION and or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree and three to four years related experience and training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.