DIRECT HIRE RECRUITER
Our Direct Hire Recruiters work in a team environment and have responsibility for negotiating and with new as well as current clients. Direct Hire Recruiters market our services over the telephone and by conducting in-person meeting with hiring managers and decision-makers in accounting and finance departments. More responsibilities include: recruiting, interviewing and matching highly skilled accounting and finance professionals with clients’ full time openings; manage ongoing assignments to deliver excellent customer service to both clients and candidates; providing ongoing communication and career guidance to candidates; and participating in local networking event to increase Controller’s Group’s presence in the local business.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify top talent using recruiting tools such as job boards and in-house recruiting software.
- Pre-screen and qualify candidates for various job orders in the office, prioritizing the hottest job orders.
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and candidates in the industry through calling, in-person meetings, and other creative techniques.
o Consistently stay in touch with candidates and clients.
- Increase network through cold calling, attending networking events, asking for referrals, in-person meetings, LinkedIn in-mails etc.
o Make a minimum of 50 call per day.
o Have a minimum of 3 presents and 1 send out per day.
o Add at least 5 new people to the database per day.
o Strive towards getting 2 MPC’s candidates per day.
o Market – Get at least 2 new job orders per week.
- Take care of paperwork and participate in full-cycle recruiting- including checking references, maintaining a professional relationship with clients/candidates, and closing orders.
- Work collaboratively with team members in a productive and proactive manner.
- Contribute towards perm team goal of $100K / month, ($30k of personal production).
- Grow skill-set through trainings and outside-of-work readings.
- Keep a pulse of the Silicon Valley buzz – economic, social, sports etc.
- Pay attention to what’s happening in the Bullpen.
- Collaborate with team members to fill orders.
- Move with a sense of urgency.
- Network, network, network.
- Bachelors degree or relevant proven experience, 3 years of recruiting or sales experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively and stay focused in a fast paced environment
- A natural networker and someone that attracts people to them
- High emotional intelligence and maturity
- Strong desire for personal growth and to be a leader in the industry
- High sense of urgency to move quickly and get things done
- Competitive nature with a strong work ethic
- High integrity
- Exceptional writing skills
- Great sense of humor
- Team player extraordinaire